Bookmarks Unifier is a bookmarks converter/manager/cleaner. It enables users to create/maintain their internet bookmarks collections. Various formats from different browsers, which include Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox, and Opera, are supported.
Bookmarks among these browsers can be converted, imported, exported one to/from another by using this program. Interface of this utility is fairly simple and straight forward, that means no more trying out each menu entries to get it work ! From now on, you can just import all of your bookmarks into the database, and export them to formats you like ! The more important thing is, it is free, and it is cross platform via the JAVA technology.
- Importing(Merging) bookmars from IE/Firefox/Opera to one database
- Exporting database to bookmarks format of IE/Firefox/Opera
- URL duplications are detected
- Database is just a file which can be exchanged with other people
- It supports UTF8 filenames/bookmark entry names
- No limitation of number of entries